Sharon Morgan, DNP, FNP-BC, AGACNP-BC
- Graduate School: Doctorate in Nursing Practice, Frontier University, Hyden, KY
- Graduate School: Adult Gerontology, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
- Graduate School: FNP/MSN, University Phoenix, Tucson, AZ
- School: Nursing, Pima Community College, Tucson, AZ
About the Provider
Sharon Morgan is dual certified as an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner and Family Nurse Practitioner with the CMG Structural Heart care team. She has worked in cardiology since 2010.
Sharon was inducted as an Associate of the American College of Cardiology in 2018. She has presented lectures on various cardiology topics at Southern Arizona Advance Practice Nurse Association, Sarver Heart Center, AZ Cardiovascular Team associated with American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association, and Arizona Nurse Association conferences. She was appointed as APRN Liaison for the Arizona State Board of Nursing. She is adjunct faculty for University of Phoenix Nurse Practitioner Program.
Sharon is a professional member of American College of Cardiology, American Associate of Nurse Practitioners, AZ Nursing Association, Hospital Society of Medicine, and Southern Arizona Nurse Practitioner Society.
Professionally, Sharon seeks to bring accessible, expert care to each of her patients.
In her spare time, she enjoys working out and spending time with her family.
- Structural Heart Disease Cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology
- Preventive Cardiology
- Valvular Disease Cardiology
- Women's Cardiovascular Disease