Ranjith Shetty, MD
Interventional & Structural Heart Cardiology
Carondelet Medical Group – St. Mary’s
1707 W. St. Mary’s Rd. #101,
Tucson AZ, 85745
Phone: (520) 872-2484
Fax: (520) 872-7638
- Cardiology - Structural Heart, Peripheral Vascular, & Complex Coronary Interventions, Swedish Medical Center, Seattle, WA
- Cardiology – Interventional, Virginia Commonwealth University Hospital, Richmond, VA
- Cardiovascular Disease, Virginia Commonwealth University Hospital, Richmond, VA
- Venous Thromboembolism, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, D.C
- Medical School: JIPMER, Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, VA
About the Provider
Ranjith Shetty, MD joins Carondelet Medical Group with over ten years’ experience in cardiovascular medicine. He is a key physician within the CMG structural heart disease care team, that strives to optimize patient experience and outcomes.
Dr. Shetty is board certified in a range of cardiovascular specialties: Cardiac CT, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease. He has a special interest in the latest treatment options for Structural Heart Disease, Cardiovascular Research, Interventional Cardiology, and Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement Program (TAVR).
Dr. Shetty held various academic teaching positions at the University of Arizona College of Medicine, including Assistant Professor, Medicine - (Clinical Scholar Track), Associate Director of Structural Heart Disease, and Associate Director of the Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement Program (TAVR).
He is trilingual, and able to provide care to English, Spanish and Tulu speaking patients.
- Structural Heart Disease Cardiology
- Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiac CT
- Peripheral Vascular Disease Cardiology
- Preventive Cardiology
- Valvular Disease Cardiology
- Vascular Medicine
- Women's Cardiovascular Disease