Kristie Fry, ACNP-BC
445 N. Silverbell Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85745-2653
- School: Master’s in Nursing, University of California, San Francisco, CA
- School: Bachelor’s in Nursing, Jacksonville State University, Jacksonville, AL
- School: Associate’s in Nursing, Gadsden State Community College, Gadsden, AL
About the Provider
Kristie Fry is a Board Certified Acute Care Nurse Practitioner with the CMG Structural Heart Team. She has extensive experience caring for patients with cardiovascular disease, and a passion for cardiovascular health, and patient education.
During her twenty plus years’ in cardiology nursing roles, she’s worked at some of the nation’s top medical institutions, including New York University Medical Center, Swedish Medical Center in Seattle, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Tucson Medical Center, University of California San Diego Health System, and Banner University Medical Center, Tucson.
Kristie utilizes her experience in her role with the CMG Structural Heart Team, by ordering appropriate cardiac procedures, diagnostics tests, and interpreting results, assessing referrals, and partnering on plans of care.
Outside of nursing, she enjoys gardening, camping, traveling, and spending time with her two dogs.
- Structural Heart Disease
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
- Preventive Cardiology
- Women's Cardiovascular Disease