Yousef Odeh, MD
- Thoracic Surgery, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- Cardiac Surgery, NYU Medical Center, New York, NY
- Minimally Invasive Valve Surgery, NYU Medical Center, New York, NY
- Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting, Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, NY
- Heart and Lung Transplant, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA
- Residency: General Surgery, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York NY
- Medical School: American University of the Caribbean, St. Maarten
About The Provider
Dr. Odeh is a Board Certified Cardiothoracic Surgeon with extensive education and experience.
He specializes in leading edge surgical treatments that maximize outcomes for cardiovascular patients. He has a particular interest in minimally invasive valve surgery, and robotic lung surgery which can offer a faster return to active life post-op.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Odeh enjoys spending time with his family, cycling, golf and snowboarding.
- Aortic Valve Disease
- Aortic Aneurysms
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Septal Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Heart Failure
- Mechanical Circulatory Support
- Mitral Valve Disease
- Pericardial Effusions
- Robotic Thoracic Surgery
- Tricuspid valve disease